Monday, July 11, 2005

No title...

I couldn't think of a title for this one... does everything need a label? Fuck you...

Things have been ok recently. Not great... but as horrible as I look back on over the last 6 months. I am going home soon again... that is always a good thing.

I have been in Tai Chi classs for about 3 months now. I took my test for my yellow sash last Saturday and passed it, so now... well... I have a yellow sash in Tai Chi. What does that mean? It means I know the Tai Chi 24 form and 1 (out of 8) sections of Pa Qua. I should be learning a sword form next...::drool::...

So like I had mentioned up there, I am going home in about 2 weeks. I really can't wait. I miss everyone so much. I don't feel as bad or as lonely as when I first got here, but it is still hard. I wish they were all here... or that I was there again, but we can't really change things now without causing too much craziness. I was hoping to write more, but I have to get ready for class....

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger