Sunday, July 17, 2005

Old friends.. .

So I was sitting around my apartment last night watching [AS] (damn, I wish I had someone to watch that with...) and started playin around with myspace.com. I have been a member of that site for a long time, but I just never used it. Well anyway, I found the part where you can add the schools that you have gone to.

I added LaGuardia and NYIT then started searching. I found 3 people that I went to high school with. Pretty cool... One of the friends was Jackie. I had often wondered how she was doing. Depsite the fact that we never really hung out all that much, I really thought of her as a good friend. Anyway, we spoke on the phone for almost 2 hours... she's married now and has a 3 year old girl. I am very happy for her. I am happy that she is doing well for herself and has grown up from the crazy girl that I knew in high school. Hopefully, I'll get to see her when I am home in 2 weeks.

On to other topics, I think that I am going to exchange this laptop for a different one. I like it, but the resolution doesn't go high enough. I like ma shit small... this one is 15" and only goes to 1024x768. The one that I would like to exchange with is 14.1" but goes up to 1400x1500. Pretty sweet.. no fingerprint scanner, but a bigger hard drive, wireless B/G AND A, AND BlueTooth. All for only about $100 more. A good deal, I think.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger