Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Swords are fun....

So... even though they told me that I would start learning the 1st sword form next week, they started me on it tonight. It's really cool. I love these classes.

I went to class right from work... stayed there until about 6pm or so then changed and went. There is this girl at the school... she is really beautiful... only thing that sucks is that her boyfriend is at the school too... oh well... weird thing is that she actually spoke to me without me saying anything to her first... very strange.

Oh well... I am not too happy tonight. I am really missing everyone back home... I miss the life that I had there... as mundane as my job was... I miss everything.

Enough bitchin for one night... Im going to take a shower and go to sleep now... maybe in my dreams I will remember what it is like to be happy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swords may be fun... but unexpected drop kicks to the neck aren't ; p


As of today, 12 more days til you come hooooome!! wooohooooo!! my brains coming home :)

Powered By Blogger