Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tired at work...

God damnit, I am tired. I still have about 35 minutes to go, nothing really more to do, but I am finding it hard to stay awake. I would really love a nap right now... makes me sound like such a pussy... but, fuck you, I would.

I got so much work done today. I still have some things that are pressing, but it's nothing too horrible. The only reason that I am actually still here is because I don't feel like going all the way home then back to Tai Chi class. It's at 630, so I might as well just stay.

I did go to the gym this morning which is a good thing. I am paying now though b/c I am really tired. I got my ass kicked in ping pong today... god this kid Jesse is awesome at it. By the way... hes a pretty damn good DJ too. If you're a DJ, head over to http://www.mixshare.com and try out his software. If you want to just hear some good music, go to http://www.mixshare.com/qualia.html.

I had a really nice conversation with my friend Ivy last night that I know from high school. She is one of the few people that I still talk to. I used to see her going to work almost every morning when I lived in NYC. I miss my friends...

Oh well... I have some stuff to finish up on... then I'm out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i almost fell off my chair when I saw that you UPDATED your blog!!! I will see you in a couple of weeks whe you come to NYC... the best place on earth. I am jealous that you are taking Tai Chi.... athe only place they have it is at the Greenbelt Nature Center on Sunday morning at 9am... that sucks!

Enough blabbing from me.
<3 A

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan:-) Thanks for mentioning me on your blog. It was great talking to you as well and I hope to see you soon...

*Ivy*

Powered By Blogger