Sunday, July 17, 2005

Damnit....

Damnit... damnit damnit damnit... why can I not open my mouth.

I went to the store today for some food for the week. I stopped at the deli counter to get some turkey... and the girl working behind the counter had some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

I played the conversation over in my head a few times... couldn't make it come to a positive outcome in my head...

Bryan: "Hey, you have really pretty eyes."
Girl: "I'm married, please leave me alone."

Or

Bryan: "Hey, you have really pretty eyes."
Girl: Rolls eyes ... "Do you want anything else."

Or

Bryan: "Hey, you have really pretty eyes."
Girl: "I'm not interesting. Please go away."

So... needless to say, I took my turkey and walked away... I sometimes wish that people can hear my thoughts... but only when I want them to ( hehe ). Things like this make me get very down on myself because it brings to the forefront all of the problems that I have with myself when things may actually be ok for a bit.

Oh well... time to focus on something else, I don't want to depress myself too much... more later...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger