Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saturday

I feel horrible today.

We had a surprise party for Rafael last night at Jose's house. It was good. He was very surprised. I am very shocked that he didn't suspect anything... very weird. I had a few drinks, but really couldn't believe how tired I was. I was having an extremely hard time of keeping my eyes open as the night went on. I ended up sleeping there b/c I was too tired to drive home at 3am.

I woke up this morning at around 845 or so... what the hell is that?? Five hours or sleep and I can't sleep anymore.

Back to what is wrong... I feel really bad today. I am extremely lazy and I feel like there is a giant hole in the middle my chest. I feel sad and lethargic. I don't know why because nothing bad has happened. Maybe I'm just very tired and hungry... maybe it's the weather... it's cloudy and overcast outside... who knows at this point.

I have about 10 more minutes before I have to jump in the shower to get ready for Tai Chi class. I like going on Saturdays. I learn a lot because there aren't that many people there and we can work on learning new things that we want to learn because it's not a "new material" class.

I think that after my class, I am going over to Rafael's house. I doubt I am doing anything tonight. We might go tubing tomorrow... but that is also up in the air. Right now, all I feel like doing is sleeping... like my cat over there. He's sleeping and twitching on my futon... yes, that's right... sleeping and twitching. He twitches when he sleeps... I know ... weird... ok time to go...

1 comments:

HD said...

I know the feeling you mention - a sort of hollowed-out and lethargic feeling. Usually I feel that way when 1) the weather is gloomy or 2) I forgot to do something important. A bit too ominous?

Powered By Blogger