Sunday, July 24, 2005

Saturday...

I didn't do a god damn thing today... well... I went to tai chi class at 230... but for the rest of the day I was dead to the world.

I met Jose, Lucy, and Ligi at Hula Hut for something to eat, then we went to Mozart's for some dessert... shitty cannolis... hot as fucking hell outside. Fuckin Texas... after that, we went to see Fantastic Four... not bad... not great.... but not bad... I didn't want to ask for my money back so I guess that's good.

Sara called today... to say "hello" b/c she hasn't spoken to me in a while... why does she still care? Why do I still mean anything to her... I left, right?

Something interesting happened on the way home from the movie theater. I was driving up MoPac with my windows down with some really loud Metallica playing... as I was driving and singing along, the sadness that I have been feeling for the past... well... I don't even know how long started to go away a little and I could actually feel that there is a person inside me that is trying to get out. I wanted to keep driving and listening, but I didn't.

Now, since I took a nap earlier, I'm not tired at all. I wish I had someone to call to come over and hang out, but I don't. I feel really lonely right now... maybe some music will help...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger