Monday, May 30, 2005

Weird...

Ok. It's 6am. I don't have to work today. I went to sleep at 120am. Why the hell am I up and wide awake feeling like I slept for 3 days? Maybe it's the new preset I got for the brainwave generator. Here's the description:

Purpose: To improve the possibility of lucid dreaming, reduce the amount of necessary sleep and improve the overall quality of sleep.

Could it have actually worked? Weird if it did.

Anyway... I cooked dinner yesterday for the gang at Rafael's house. Everyone seemed to like the food that I made. There was not all that much left.. usually a good sign.

I got sick again yesterday though. I guess this has been building up since last week... the pain in the ears and throat every morning... the sneezing/runny nose... now I am finally fully sick. Just in time for a nice vacation day...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you NEED to UPDATE

-A

Powered By Blogger