Monday, May 23, 2005

The weekend...

God... it's only Monday and i don't want to be here already. I am sitting in training right now. It's a phone conference. It's really boring. This is not what I want to be doing on Monday morning. I am finding it very hard to focus on this shit this morning. I am trying to pay attention to this training on top of handling a security issue for a customer that I also don't care about. Waa waaa my boss cant click “Always Accept” waaa... people suck.

This weekend was ok. Helena had a birthday party on Friday night. Saturday, I went to Judy's house to see her New Zealand pictures. They were very nice and she had some good food. After that, I went over to Amy's house where she invited a whole bunch of people over for a Crawfish boil. Her husband, Ira, is a really nice guy. He did all the cooking. I loved the gumbo, but the crawfish were just way way way too hot. I was not able to eat them. Later that night, I went to see Star Wars... that was good.

Yesterday, I went out for breakfast with Rafael, Ligi, Diego, and Daniel. We went to a place called Cafe Java... good pancakes. After that, I went home and cleaned up a little bit, then went to the pool at Jose's complex. It was really hot yesterday and I got some sunburn. After the pool, we went back to the house, ate dinner and played Imagine if.

Overall yesterday... I was distant. I was around people all day but alone in my head.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger