Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm burnt out

What a long day. I am starting to not like my job. I got in at 8 this morning and didn't leave until about 730pm. Fucking bullshit...

Here's the thing. We are all strapped. We all have an assload of work to do... they know we are short, but nothing is done about it. So... we get more and more work and less people to handle it. How our customer sat is so high.. I have no idea. Well, actually I do. The people that I work with are brilliant for the most part. But, that doesn't mean that we all couldn't use some help. How the hell am I supposed to better myself as an employee and get education and write applications if I have to work 20 issues and be on the phone for 4 hours a fucking day? I don't know.

I guess I am just venting. There are some days where I love this job, where people are nice and helpful and just a pleasure to help. Then there are days like today where I wanted to tell the big companies that are calling me to fuck off. You are not the only people on the planet. I had a guy tell me that he needed to talk to someone "more senior". Nice. Fuck you. Go die.

Anyway... I have basically been a vegetable since I got home. I am shocked that I can even stare at the screen to type this venting blog entry. Thank god for the 3 day weekend. I can't take this shit no mo'.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger