Sunday, September 04, 2005

Oh where, oh where...

... has my confidence gone?? Oh where, oh where can it be??

I am sure as fuck that it aint here.

So, I went to get an apple pancake this morning from the Original Pancake house down the street. As I was waiting to put my order in, I saw a pretty cute waitress walking around and thought to myself (never really thinking that it would happen), "if she is my waitress, I'll leave her my number on the check"... and then the following thought pattern ensued:

1) She will not call, so why bother. Most likely she will look at the check and say something like "ugh" or "eww" or "hahhaa riiiiight", so why ruin someone's day.
2) If, in the remote event that she did actually call and want to hang out, where the hell would I take her? I have no initiative, I have no confidence.

Needless to say, left a tip, signed my name, and left.

I have so checked out.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger