Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thursday

Finally, I am home… but not for long. I have about 15 minutes until I have to leave to go to T’ai Chi tonight. Well… meditation class is first and fucking god damnit do I need it.

Yesterday, after work, we went to Sherlock’s as per our normal Wednesday after work ritual. I think there was something in the beer. I got home around 745 or so, called my family and basically passed out. I had 2 beers. I woke up around 1030, brushed my teeth and went back to sleep until 8am. Funny… the people that were there last night also passed out… hmm…

I am starting to look for a new job. I am having a hard time continuing to want to work with pretentious, annoying people. Why are people so unreasonable? I can’t say who I work for, but it’s a pretty big IT company. I do application development support so all day long we get people that have design and code problems. I give them a solution; they want something else… what the fuck? Why do people have to be so god damn difficult?

Anyway… I need to work on my resume. It needs some updating/massaging since I applied to where I am now. We will see what I can come up with.

In other news, I have class tonight until 830, then I am going with Stephanie to her friend’s birthday dinner at some Mexican place. For all of you reading… yes… Stephanie, who is NOT my girlfriend. = )

And now… a picture of me playing video games.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bryan! Just wanted to say hi cause I haven't spoken to you in a bit. Nice pic:-) Your hair is growing back!

Don't worry - you'll find a job that you like soon. That is what I am hoping for myself also:-)

Talk soon...

*Ivy*

Anonymous said...

thanks for coming to dinner with me tonight! You lookded great and i just felt really happy with you being there. you are sooo important to me and i just dont think you really realize just how much you are. i think you might think this is superficial or some sort of front for some dishonest purpsose. if so you are completely wrong.

i want to know you forever...honestly.

you make me really happy, plus i laugh a shit load when i am around you. (no i am NOT writing a novel...asshole!) i hope i am not stressing you out. if so i really want you to let me know.

i want you to remember no matter what it is, even IF it does involve "us" you can talk to me about anything. and because i respect you and love you the way i do i would be 100% honest with you.

well this is really long now. and id rather spend the remainder of my time here actually talking to you.

i love you b.

steph

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that your friend gets to spend so much time with you! Because you are such a FAB person! And yes.... I know... and let me clarify... She is NOT your girlfriend! LMAO!

Another funny thing is that i used to call billy... "b" aww.. the mems.

Oh and one more thing... (I promise) I am looking for a new job too and need to "massage my resume" as well...

See you in a few weeks man!

Your favorite person!

Powered By Blogger