Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Man, I have some writing to do. It's been a while.

Morgan came to visit me this weekend. She got in on Friday night and left yesterday (Tuesday). It was really very good to see her. We didn't really do that much in terms of things around Austin. We went out to eat a lot and watched a bunch of movies, but it was just good to see her so it didn't really matter what we did. We actually, two times, tried to go do something outdoors, but the weather did not want to cooperate.

I am back to work today. If I could infuse text with emotion, I would infuse that last sentense with some. I so don't want to be here today. I really don't feel like dealing with these people. My head is very cloudy today. I didn't sleep well at all last night. Perhaps it was the anxiety of coming back to work, but, my mind was racing last night.

I think its got something to do with this also... I am developing feelings for someone that I know I shouldn't be developing feelings for. I sometimes wish that I could turn off my emotions... the part of me that feels things for other people... it seems to only lead to pain in recent times. I am usually very much in control of my emotions... in control of not letting them cloud my thoughts and my reality, but sometimes... sometimes... things develop that blindside me and don't surface until they exist... and now, I have to try to let it go because I am pretty sure that nothing will come of it.

It kind of depresses me to know that I don't have the confidence to make a move... but that doesn't really apply exclusively to this one person... it's pretty much across the board. I guess what really bothers me is that I always say that I "don't feel the vibe"... blah... I don't know.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

-A

Powered By Blogger