Sunday, September 25, 2005

My Birthday

Overall, a very fun time.

We started out by going to Hula Hut. That's a Tex-Mex place here in Austin. We hung out there for a little bit, ate dinner, had some drinks, and then went to the bowling alley. Yes... the bowling alley... that was fun too... I am not good at bowling... but still it was fun.

After bowling, Jesse, Tearson, Mauricio, and I went downtown to Fado on 4th st. That was some heavy fast drinking. Ooofah... I hung out for about an hour and then

Stephanie came to pick me up to bring me back to my place. I was pretty toasted by then, but I love hanging out with that girl. She is pretty awesome for coming all the way downtown to get me... but then again... she is pretty awesome in general.

Honestly, I have to say... and I was talking to Mauricio about this on the way downtown... that she is the first girl that I have met here in Austin that I actually want to do things for. I care when she talks. I want to hear everything that she has to say and it is very easy be around her. I haven't felt any pressure at all. I find myself thinking about nice things to do for her... and the best part, like I said before... is that I'm not even trying.

So basically, the deal is.. I don't know. That's pretty much it. I don't know. I really like her. I see potential for something really good, but I suppose there might be an issue of timing (isn't there always?). I suppose I just need to see what happens and keep it in the back of my mind that what I would like to happen might or might not come into reality. Sigh...

No more deep thoughts today... I am tired...

I am about to go to the store to get some food to cook for the week.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger