Monday, August 29, 2005

The weekend and... eeewwww

That fucking thing (--->) has been on the wall outside my apartment for like 3 days now. Ew... they are on kinda around my complex too, what the fuck.

Work has been very busy. It kinda sucks. I have been working close to 10 hours a day almost every day. I am reaching the point of being burnt out and I just had a vacation close to a month ago.

Anyway... I think things are being planned for my birthday. I can feel it. I hope there are no suprise parties or anything like that. If anything is being planned, I hope it's just like... a night downtown or something like that. I guess we will see what happens, but on Sept 24, I am going to check back here just to validate that I was right.. they are up to no good.

This weekend was pretty uneventful.
Friday: We won out softball game 18-9. After that, I went over to Jesse's house and hung out. It was a good time.
Saturday: Went to my class at 230, finished the sword form... finally. Laid around for the rest of the day and did absolutely nothing.
Sunday: Went to Rafael's house for breakfast (mm), then lunch (mm)... then came home and did pretty much nothing... again...

My pizza is almost done, so Im gonna go grab that. I have class tonight from 830-930, then I am going to Helena's apartment to watch Team America with her and Larry. Fucking movie never gets old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewww that is gross... im gonna bring bug spray when i visit.. eeewwww

o0o can we watch team america when i get there?

hah youre getting a party at work.. its inevitaboooo!

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwww
A

Powered By Blogger