Sunday, August 14, 2005

Updating this piece..

Ah Ramen... I forgot how good you are...

I haven't written for a few days, so lemme recap...

Thursday and Friday were retardo busy at work. I took the 7am shift on Friday to help out my team and ended up getting a fucking assload of work. I pretty much worked from 7am - 430pm straight... fun.

Friday night's softball game: I went 3 for 3. 3 Singles, 2 RBI's and scored once. We won 14 - 4. And pathetically... I am sore. Yes, I go to a gym. Yes, I take martial arts. Yes, beer league softball still makes me sore after the first time playing in a few weeks.

Yesterday (Saturday), Jose, Lucy, Daniel, Helena, and myself went to Six Flags over Texas. It was pretty cool. A lot of fun. The superman ride is pretty good and very similar to Medusa at Six Flags in Jersey. They have a roller coaster there called the Poultergeist. This thing kicked my ass. I felt like someone beat me up after getting off of this ride. It ruined me for the rest of the day I think... I was exhausted driving home. I dropped everyone by their cars and then Helena and I went to get something to eat at La Madeline. Good food there.

I took her back to her place and then went home. I spoke to my family and then Sonya for a little bit then watched some [AS]. I fell asleep in the middle of Futurama and woke after Champloo I think. I was beat...

Today, I have just finished my laundry. I would like to run the cable back to my XBOX, but I need to go out and get some more Cat5 ends so that I can crimp the wire. Pinche Mallos...

Other than that, I am waiting for Sonya to call me back so I might go see her and I am going to Jose's place for dinner tonight. We are going to start working on the software today... at least get our machines set up.

At some point, I would like to get MacOSX running on my PC at home. Check this out:
http://www.uneasysilence.com/os-x-proven-hacked-and-running-on-an-ordinary-pc/

More later...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger