Friday, August 05, 2005

Sleeeeeeepy....

Man, some horrible tiredness just hit me.

I was sitting here about to update my last case for the day until I start taking calls again at 3 and I just felt a wave of horrible tiredness come over me.

Anyway... Tai Chi class was good last night. I got paired up with the hottest friggen girl in the school. Our exercise was to practice a simple deflection but then to do any kind of attack that we could think of after that. She had some good ones, but I was king of manhandling her... it was kind of funny. She is actually very nice... too bad she's taken.

Oh well...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how permanant is taken?

The Bryan said...

Well, I don't know, but her boyfriend is there at every class, so it would be kinda tough to make a move you know...

Anonymous said...

nothing like an open mind. one never knows what gift tomorrow will bring. and oh what a suprise it might be!

Anonymous said...

lol... I used to love working w/ HOT guys in Karate...

P.S. GUess who!!!

The Bryan said...

Alex?

Powered By Blogger