Friday, May 02, 2008

What the...

I have felt like utter crap this week. Chewed up and spit out. I am not sure if it's the whole "getting back to class" thing or what, but I have had no energy and have not woken up any day feeling rested and ready for the day. More like, I have woken up feeling like I had been doing calisthenics or something all night. I am achy and tired.

My back finally feels almost better. It has been sore since Tuesday. I can finally bend more than 20 degrees without saying "aaaaaahhhhhhhh". This week I have found myself finding reasons to not go to class. Does my body just need the rest? From what??? This morning I woke up and said, "I think I should not do anything tonight"... but that's what I did LAST NIGHT! Maybe I will take a nap today and see how I feel after that.

I have been working a lot.

I have been working on a lot of training. Particularly at this moment, I am about 1/2 done with Flex3 training on Lynda.com. I am also trying to find out all I can about Microsoft Dynamics. If you know anything about that, I would love to hear it.

I love my new job.

Last night, I was telling V about some of the cool features of Flex3 and she just told me that it was nice to see me so animated and excited about something. It was then that I told her what I had been feeling since I started this new job. I AM excited about what I am learning. I was never happy after coming home after a day at <previous company>.

Granted, I am working a hell of a lot more than I did at <previous company> but, I love all this stuff and I feel like my employee marketability is coming back. It's like my brain had been dormant since October of 2004.

Back to Flex3 training... later.

1 comments:

BlueSparrows said...

I feel so sorry for you, it must be such a challenge working at home all day in your PJ's, drawing sunshines and getting paid to complain on your blog. If you need flowers I'll send you some on Facebook.

ooooooh Bryan why am I so mean?!?

~love ya!

Powered By Blogger