Friday, May 23, 2008

Update

I know, I know, I haven't written in a while.

The truth is, I have been working a lot, going to kung fu, spending time with Victoria, and when I sleep, I sleep like the dead, recently. And also, wtf is in the air??? My eyes have been itchy for like, a week now. Damn allergies.

So, if you read my previous post regarding IF, that is going well, so far. Granted my last post was only a few minutes ago, but regardless, it's still going well. I was about to do San He for my 1st time today, but then I heard my email and like the Pavlovian slave that I am, came running.

This weekend is shaping up to be busy and nice. If you read Victoria's blog you will see that, yes, she is indeed moving to live at my house with me. Yes, this is a big step. I know this and do feel that we are ready for it. To me, she is way different from any girl that I have ever dated and I have never known that this is what I want so freakin' fast. You know what they say though about opportunity or something. I'm too lazy to Google, but well, you have to take it when it comes.

At any rate, that will be happening gradually over the next month, so we won't be consumed with it all weekend. But, let's back up.

I was planning on going to class today, however, I am pretty effing sore from yesterday brown belt work. Also, I went back way to far on a rollover during warm ups, which caused my neck to make a noise that I hadn't heard in a while. My upper back is all sore and feels shitty. So does my right heel for some reason. I am a mess. Bleh...

Tonight, we are going to see the new Indiana Jones movie at the Alamo. That should be fun. I can't wait to eat =).

Tomorrow, I am not sure what we are doing during the day, but I will need to clean up a little bit to get my house ready for the next UFC PPV which is tomorrow. I am having some friends over to watch it. That is always a good time.

Sunday, we are going to move some of V's stuff over, particularly clothes and essentials.

Monday, we don't really have any solid plans, but I DO need to pack and get ready for my trip. My loose itinerary for next week is as follows:

  • Tuesday - Leave for NYC @ 720am out of Austin. Arrive @ LaGaurdia Airport or "Satan's Asshole, as I like to call it" (Dane Cooke) at around noon EST. Go to boss' house in NJ. Go home to parent's house in Staten Island.
  • Wednesday - Go to Long Island, work. Leave for Boston from LI.
  • Thursday - Work in Boston. Stay over.
  • Friday - Finish work in Boston. Go back home to parent's house in Staten Island.
  • Saturday - Stay in Staten Island, visit with family.
  • Sunday - Fly home to Austin.

 

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger