Monday, May 05, 2008

This weekend...

This blog won't be long. I have to get back to work, but wanted to at least do a quick recap.

Needless to say, I ended the week well, weak. Last week was rough for some reason. I was more tired that normal. Anyway... Here's the quick recap:

Friday: Victoria came over after work, we ate dinner, hung out, then went to see Ironman. It was good. I liked it.

Saturday: I pretty much lounged around during the day. When Victoria got home from class, we went down to the Pecan St. festival. Here are some pics:

Keepin' the hippies going in Austin...

PIC-0047

Mustang Sally... this one's for you, Mom...

PIC-0048 

... after drinking a Strawberry Daq... cute red tongue!

PIC-0049

Waiting for my not so awesome food...

PIC-0050

Me, still waiting for my not so awesome food...

PIC-0051

The not so awesome food...

DSC07779

Victoria's new earrings! Very cool...

PIC-0052

Saturday night, we hung out with Nik, Sarah, and Dave. Drank some beer, played some rock band... it was fun.

Sunday, we basically hung around for most of the day, but then around 4pm left to go see a play called "Speed the Plow". One of Victoria's friends from work was in it and was actually really good. It was about 1h30m long and only had 3 actors. I was pretty impressed with it.

The rest of the night was spent relaxing in preparation for this busy week to come.

K... back to work... bye for now!

1 comments:

BlueSparrows said...

The pipes are so pretty!!! Victoria's earings are super-cool.

Powered By Blogger