Sunday, May 11, 2008

Damn you... colors...

So, if you know me, or have spoken to me lately, you probably know that I am on this web design kick. Frankly, I suck really bad at it and am trying to get better as the days go on. I just thought this was kind of funny and wanted to share. I did a search on Google for "designing websites for coders". One of the articles I am reading has this as it's opening paragraph... very "me":

If you're one of the people who spend most of their reading time skimming through Client and Server Side Coding articles, then you probably should read this article. Yes, you: the one with your code open full-screen in the other monitor. I'm a designer and I work at a hosting/ISP company in a room with four very talented Web programmers. Together, they can develop just about any kind of application, but not one of them could develop a harmonious color scheme if his life depended on it.

Again... very "me"....

 

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger