Friday, May 09, 2008

Feeling MUCH better...

So... as this title states, I am feeling A LOT better than I did last week. I was able to hit kung fu on 4 days this week too which makes me feel accomplished:

Monday - Golden Leopard / Snake followed by my class. Only one person showed up so I spent 1/2 of it teaching him and 1/2 of it finishing Kwon Dao (thanks Holly!).

Tuesday - Skip, too much work.

Wednesday Morning - Reviewed material.

Thursday - Reviewed ALL brown belt material with Sifu Matt.

Friday Morning - Conditioning w Sifu Bren.

I have also paid very close attention to eating better this week as far as much less processed items. I think that last weeks sluggishness was partly attributed to what I was eating and most likely not getting enough sleep.

At any rate, I have a lot of crap to do today, so I had better get back to it. However, before I go, one more bit of good news. Last night, Victoria interviewed for and got a new job. This place is right around the block from her house and is something that she is looking forward to doing. I am VERY happy for her. Way to go!! (I knew you were going to get it)

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger