Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Life these days...

Life these days is really good for me. I have been really happy and things have been going really well.

Last night I started going back to kung fu as I have been sort of flaky lately due to the new job and other events like the trip to Mississippi last weekend.

I got to school early and went through almost every form that I know just to be sure that I still know them =). Turns out I do.

Leopard class was really good. We finally finished the second road and I got an introduction to the 5th section of snake pakua. I love that stuff.

I am now looking at my schedule. I need to readjust is as I need to focus more on my 1st brown belt material for my test in August. I am maybe 1-2 weeks behind. It's not really a big deal, but I HATE being behind!

Other than kung fu, things with Victoria are awesome. She continue to show me every day what an awesome, caring, thoughtful person she is. I really got lucky with this one and I don't plan on letting it go.

Ok, I should actually do some work now =).

Bye!

1 comments:

BlueSparrows said...

Yay, I like your positive post!, I'm pleased your life is going so well, you most definitely deserve this.

Although I think you possibly referred to Victoria as "it" that requires an ass-kicking.

signed: the post-police

;)

Powered By Blogger