Thursday, April 10, 2008

Not feeling great...

I am not sure what has been up with me lately. I am just not feeling good. Not sick or anything, just physically tired and drained.

For the past week or so, I have been feeling this way... tired... sore... all I really want to do physically is lay in bed. Maybe it's the weather, I don't know. Maybe I just need to not do anything at all for a week or so.

Yesterday, I tried to go to class in the morning. I didn't feel good on the way, and honestly, I should have just gone home, but I went anyway. I got through 45 min of class then had to stop b/c I was feeling, well, not good. I did get the rest of SeaDragon Cane though, so it wasn't a total bust. 2 out of 5 down for the black belt test in August.

My grandparents are here visiting. I have been having fun with them. I think they are having a good time too.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger