Thursday, January 03, 2008

Good buy...

On my way into the office, I was able to pick up a 10lb medicine ball and a new jope rope that hopefully wont suck like the last one that I bought. This is good. My at home Tabata workouts will thank me. Thanks to my grandmother for the $25. It was actually $25.96. Nice.

 

I am heading to Borders after work to see if there are any of the books there that I want. I've got a $50 gift card there.

 

I will be hitting it as soon as I get home.

 

Also, I have finally finished the 101 list. I have actually printed it and put it up on my refrigerator and have started knocking things off. I am in the process of getting the list coded so that it can be blogged and you "fucking assholes" (inside joke) can then hold me accountable.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger