Friday, January 11, 2008

6 minutes... for blood!

So, as part of my physical, I had to have blood taken this morning. I was rather dismayed when I walked into the office as there were 4 really old people ahead of me. However, much to my surprise, I was actually in and out of the place in under 10 min. Blood taking and all. Is it bad that I considered bloodrocuting the technician?

 

Anyway...

 

I had entertained the idea of keeping a food journal. I am still thinking about this. I have tried this in the past and it is a lot of annoying work. You need to carry a book around with you everywhere you go and write everything down if you are like me and can't remember the morning hours.

 

Instead of doing actual work today, I am going to get my 101 list up on my other blog.

 

Laterz...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger