Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Almost sleep time...

I am waiting for some podcasts to sync, so I thought I would write for a few.

I feel sad tonight.

After work, I went to the store and got some things. When I got home, I cooked dinner, then cleaned up. Pork chops with kale and mushrooms. It was good. It was nice to cook again.

After that, I hung around for a bit, then went to the coffee place close to my house. I was hoping to meet a friend there, but that didn't pan out. Oh well... I drank my drink, read a little bit, then went home.

Since then, I haven't been doing much. I got about 40 Royksopp remixes that I transferred over to the player. Like I said before, I am getting some new podcasts too.

Anyway... so yeah... sad tonight. I guess there are some reasons, but not ones that I am willing to go into here. All things pass... this shall as well. I had better go to sleep so that I am not a zombie in class tomorrow morning. No one likes a kung fu zombie.

G'nite....

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger