Monday, January 28, 2008

Don't feel like working...

Well, I guess the title there says it all. I really don't fell like working. This day started off with me not being able to get out of bed. It's dreary outside... why would I want to get up?? To go to my job? I think not. I don't think I look forward to that on a good day.

 

Anyway... I get up, get ready, and leave around 9 because by then the traffic is light. Right? Nope, not today. I absolutely LOVE construction on a fucking Monday morning during rush hour. Who's idea was this? Let's hurt him...

 

All told, it took me about an hour and half of rolling before I finally got to work. It was... awesome. The worst part was when we finally passed the construction area, the traffic STILL didn't pick up. As in, there were no more obstacles, but people were still driving as if there were. Go figure.

 

So, hopefully, then next hour or so will go by and feel like 30 seconds. I hate pretending that I care about this crap anymore.

 

On the social front, things have been a lot better than the last post I made. I don't know what was up with me that night. I have been working hard on being more personable when I go out and starting conversations with more people. I have even seen a few girls since then. Nothing serious...

 

I am tired... meh... oh well... back to work... or something...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger