Saturday, December 08, 2007

Saturday Morning @ It's A Grind

Alright, well, I wouldn't call it a whole morning, more like 15 minutes. I came here to work on my list some more. I was able to add a few things to it, but it's getting hard as I get past 70 things. I am amazed that I was able to come up with 70! This is a really good exercise. It is really making me think about me and the stuff that I want to do, which well, I haven't really seriously thought about in a long, long time.

I actually have to leave in a few. I am going to Kung Fu today. I don't usually go on Saturdays, but yesterday's class was brutal, and if I sit still in the house all day, I will just get more sore. Maybe some Golden Leopard will do me good.

Later, I am going down to Rand's house with Ryon to watch the Ultimate Fighter season finale. That should be fun.

I have been feeling very blah for the past few days. I need to not get into a situation where I allow myself to sulk in my house by myself. It's very weird for me to have be active in searching for things to do. Most of the time, I end up just kind of doing nothing. I can't let the hole drag me down this time!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

NOPE YOU CANT

Powered By Blogger