Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hmph

I have no motivation. There, I said it.

I have had no motivation anywhere lately... work, kung fu, house, <anything else you can think of>. In fact, Christmas is almost here, and well, whatever. I am happy to go and see my family and friends, but Christmas, I think I can do without this year. I feel nothing.

My general feeling these days is "eh". Everything... is "eh". The range of emotion doesn't really seem to be there. Oh, something really good happened? "Eh, that's cool". Oh, did something bad happen? "Eh, that sucks". Eh...

By the way, how in the hell is tomorrow only Tuesday. For the love of god, can't I just be zonked out until Friday? If any of you reading this are hypnotists, please contact me. Here's my request. It's very similar to "Office Space". Now, from the hours of 8am - 5pm everyday, I don't want to know that I am working. By all means, engage the part of the brain needed for the job to do it's thing, but, can we like, at the same time, fool me into thinking that I am doing something that I enjoy all day? Maybe like... kung fu, or um... god, I don't know.. sleeping? Can we make it so that everyday, despite the fact that I have been working, I feel like I just woke up at 5pm? Please? Anyone??

Ah, screw it... I'm going to sleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop feeling sorry for yourself. you're young w/ a good paying job, drive a new car and lives in a new house(not renting).good looking kid just has to go out and mingle. i'm sure there is people of the opposite sex that has your same values as a person. all you need to do is find them, they're looking for you too.

Anonymous said...

thank you GUESS WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bryan said...

Wow, that was a fast "thank you" sorry, but you can't leave anonymous comments anymore = )... now, I won't have to guess...

Unknown said...

anonymous is momsy...guess who is not me. i wish that i had said that to you.

dad said...

can't figure out who "guess who" is?i thought you would know the rantings by now.

Powered By Blogger