Friday, November 30, 2007

Waiting in the airport (part II)...

So, now, I am waiting to go back to Austin. I am sitting at the last gate in Newark's illustrious "Terminal C". That's the one where you go all the way down to the end, the go down to the escalator, then wait sort in the basement like.

Anyway...

My trip was nice. It was really good to come home and see everyone. I was able to see some of my friends, but not all, and well, there is just never enough time. I will be home again on 12/21, for 9 days (for those of you mathematically challenged, that would be until 12/30). Hopefully, I will get to see some more people then.

I would like to point out, that not a single friend that I have up here has come to Austin to see me. Just want it to be noted. Meh...

There is so much that I want to write about, but well, I guess I just don't feel like it... later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checked out your house pics. Beautiful! Congratulations! I'm jealous of your kitchen =)

Powered By Blogger