Tuesday, November 20, 2007

About to go to sleep...

I thought I would write a bit before I went to sleep.

Today turned out to be a pretty good day. I ended up leaving work around 530 or so. When I got to my school, I started off with Chen Tai Chi. It felt better to me today than it ever has. It took me a total of 25 minutes to get through the whole thing. That is a rarity, but it really helped me to get my mind of things.

My class went well too. I had 3 students finish up on Tai Chi 24. I then helped someone finish "Buddha Fist" and then another student get a handle on some Pakua.

As I was leaving, my friend Tommy says, "what, no food?". So, I ended up going to Kirby Lane to get some food with Tommy and Elizabeth. That is good b/c I didn't really feel like cooking anything. I just got something light.

I am not looking forward to my 7am meeting tomorrow. I am not a fan of Tuesdays. I think that tomorrow night, we are going to see Beowulf. I am sure that will be fun.

So tired... going to sleep.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger