Wednesday, November 28, 2007

= (

Life is a series of moments right? For the most part, we don't remember dates or times, but moments.

If that is the case, then this is a sad moment for me. In this moment, it feels like some of the major things in my life have fallen or are falling apart. I will not elaborate any more than that. Those close to me know what I am talking about.

There are some things in my life that I really miss that are going away or gone. I know what you are thinking, but it's more than that. One of the things that I miss in particular is the feeling of enjoying what I spend most of my life on from the hours of roughly 8am-5pm, 5x/week. Oh well...

Hopefully this sad moment will pass soon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

saddest are the moments that those closest to you cannot make go away.

Powered By Blogger