Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Just wanted to post to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there. For those of you who I cannot be with today, you are certainly in my thoughts; at the forefront of my thoughts. I hope you all have a great day off and enjoy some time well spent with your families.

As for me, I will be heading over to my friend Jose's house to then go over to someone else. I think Rafael and his family will be there too. It will be nice to see them as it has been a really long time since I have.

Last night was pretty fun. I reconnected with a friend, actually a friend's sister that I met about 10 years ago but spoke to on and off. This is nothing serious or romantic, just a friend, but it was nice to talk. I found out that she actually moved to Killeen, TX which is about 1 hour north of me. I talked to her for a bit then went to Sherlock's.

I met a friend from Kung Fu there and I invited Nik as well. It was a little weird that my friend brought his parents, but I guess I understand why. Apparently, the last time he was there, a woman that could be classified as a "cougar" was there and all over him. I think he told his parents about this and it actually made them a little mad. I think that he wanted to show them. I dunno...

Nik and I left Sherlock's around midnight to go kill things using his PS3. Heavenly Sword is one of the most fun games I have ever played.I want it. I want it really bad. There is nothing more hot than a, well, really hot chick that can thrown around giant life endangering swords (dork alert, I know... )...

Anyway... other than eating a bit today, I am just getting ready to go home tomorrow.

That is all... be safe everyone!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger