Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tired today...

I am tired today... and not particularly happy. Perhaps that is because I am not at home doing what I would choose to be doing, but here in a shed with no windows staring at a computer talking to people who need to read a book all day.

I did not sleep well last night. I did not go to my class last night. I fell asleep around 630pm or so and woke up around 745... I guess because of this, I was not able to fall asleep when we finally went to sleep at like 1130. I was up until about 2am watching stuff that I recorded on the DVR like Trinity Blood and Bleach.


Jose and Rafa are trying to get me to be a goalie for their soccer team. I am going to try it to see if I like it. The games would be on Tuesdays. It wouldn't be horrible if I missed my Tai Chi classes, but they are really important to me and I don't know if I really want to miss them.

Here's a picture of me at work... I'll try to take one as often as possible to see if my mood changes = ).

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger