Monday, October 23, 2006

I ran!

Today was a good day.

We woke up this morning around 8. Nanny and Papa had eaten breakfast already so I made a smoothie for Steph and I. Steph left for work and then we three went to the Capital for a bit and then to County Line for lunch. Mm.... I loooove BBQ.

After lunch, we just kinda hung out at home and waited for Steph to get off work. When she got home, we all hung out for a bit. After she left to go to UPS, I went to fill her car up at Costco ( she took my car to work ). When I got back, I decided to go to the gym. Here's the funny part: for whatever reason, I decided that I wanted to jog there. I found out that I did not have a problem and that I kind of liked it.

After I worked out, I jogged back... still not a problem. I discovered that I can infact run and like it. I just need to not run fast. If I run at a comfortable pace, it's not bad. Anyway... when I got back, I practiced my stuff for kung fu and tai chi. I think I want to take my green belt test on Saturday after I drop Nanny and Papa off at the airport.

Anyway... time to go get dinner ready...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger