Monday, October 09, 2006

Blah

This weekend was pretty nice. We didn't do too much.

Saturday, we woke up kind of late. Steph went running and I went to Tai Chi where I got some more of "Skewer The Sun". When I got back, we just kind of hung out and didn't really do all that much. Steph fell asleep until about 7. We were supposed to go out with some of Steph's friends, but they decided to go Sunday night instead. We ended up watching "The Fellowship of the Ring". Steph has never seen it. She liked it... of course.

Sunday, I got up around 10 and practiced outside for about an hour. I woke Steph up at 11 and we went to play racketball. About an hour into it, Steph twisted her ankle so we called it a day. We went back to the apartment, iced and elevated it for a bit, then went to Denny's to get some breakfast ( I could use some of that right about now... ). We were planning on cleaning the apartment yesterday, but since she hurt her ankle, we stayed in bed = ) and watched the rest of the fellowship.

After that, we went out to Old Navy so that I could use my birthday card money and then to ULTA for her to pick up some make up. When we got back, we got ready and went out to Merkaba over by 35 and Howard Ln. It was a pretty cool place... very new. The only problem that I had with it is that the 1st bartender that we got was somewhat retarded. I'm not sure what his problem was... he seemed like he was just above the cut-off maybe...

Anyway... we left there around 11, came home, and went to sleep.

Needless to say, I am kind of tired today. It's Monday and it royally sucks. I would rather be almost anywhere else than here.... as denoted by the following picture.



0 comments:

Powered By Blogger