Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's finally cold...

So, finally, the temperature has dropped below 60 here. It was so nice to see a 57 on the screen this morning and then to feel it when I went outside. I think that it's the first time in a long time that I have actually had to use the heater in my car.

Driving to work though, it DID remind of the time when I moved here and I started to miss everyone really badly... it made me really sad. It also made me very homesick. The feeling to go back is very strong today.

Anyway, this is my favorite time of the year. Unfortunately, here in Austin, it lasts for about 2 weeks. Then it gets cold... well.. cool hehe.

We have about 2 days until Nanny and Papa come to visit. It has been too long since I have seen any of my family or friends from NYC. Speaking of which, I was talking to Alex yesterday and I realized that it has been 2 years ( almost... on 10.24.2006, it will be ) since I have moved to Austin and not one of my friends has come to visit. The one exception is Vinny. He stopped on the way through to San Diego...
Powered By Blogger