Monday, October 02, 2006

Back to blogger...

Yeah, ok... I know that I have moved my blog around a little bit. I had it at home for a bit, but decided to move it back here because I can't leave my computer on all night. Also, I installed a beta of Windows Vista and didn't reinstall my Domino server there.

So anyway... things have been alright. I have been going to Kung Fu/Tai Chi a lot and things with Stephanie have been very very good. We are actually coming up on 1 year together which makes me very happy. We are going to be going away the weekend of the 15th to celebrate it even though it's on the 11th.

I won't be talking about work here anymore. I know there are people at my job that can read this, so if you are really that concerned about how I feel about my job, just ask me and I'll be glad to talk to you about it. Don't add a connotation to that, negative or positive.

So ... it looks like the last time I posted here was back in June. A good amount of stuff has happened since then.

1) Most recently, Corinna, Steph's sister had a little baby named Sean Patrick James. He is very very cute and sure to break many hearts in the future.

2) I recently attended my 2nd Kung Fu seminar with Grandmaster Sin where we learned the 3rd and 4th roads to the Shaolin Golden Leopard forms. Meteor Fist will be in March and I absolutely cannot wait for that.

3) My birthday was on 9/24 ( just like it is every year ). It was a quiet night with just Steph and me. She did this really sweet thing where she covered the table with paper and drew a bday cake on it, then stickered pics of my family on. She also made me Hollywood brownies ( see blog entry from last year ) and got me Venture Bros. season one as well as a kick ass totally sweet pair of Pumas. It was great and I loved it.

I will be posting some more pictures from the above events sometime in the near future.

Anyhow, I have been mostly happy. Most negative feelings/thoughts these days come from that other activity that I do from 8am-5pm. Hopefully that will change soon.

Generally, I miss my family a lot and cant wait to see them. My grandparents are coming in about 3 weeks to visit for a week. I am still working on what to do with them while they are here. Then, in December, my parents are coming for a week. It will be really great to see them. I miss everyone so much. It feels like its been years since I have been home....


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger