Monday, January 24, 2005

Two and half years...

I am very not happy tonight. I didn't realize it all day, but... today 01/24 would be 2 and 1/2 years that Sara and I were together. I am very sad tonight. I don't feel like doing anything, like talking to anyone... like being anything. All I want to do is get on a plane and come home.

They got a shitload of snow in NY. This is another reason I am not happy today. The last time there was a blizzard, I was in NY and I have such happy memories of shoveling and messing around in the snow with everyone. I remember going out onto the deck and shoveling... I remember making a cave for Sara and her sitting in it as cute as she is. I remember going back into the house and drinkin hot chocolate and warming each other in my bed. I miss her so much...
I am also very frustrated that I cant use my phone. Time Warner fucking cable sucks more ass then... well... something that sucks ALOT of ass. I always seem to have install problems with them. My cable modem works... except for when I am using it. As soon as there is some outbound traffic, the ready light breaks.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger