Saturday, January 15, 2005

So unhappy...

I have been so unhappy all day. I miss Sara and everyone so much...

We are here in Dallas in the hotel room and I am bored out of my fucking mind. There is only one internet connection and it is not in my room. I have been on the edge of crying all day because the events of the last two days have reminded me VERY much of the day that Sara left me here in Austin.

When I was sleeping in Jose's house last night. The room was just like it was when I first got there. When I got to my aparement, shit was all over the place, just like it was when I first got here. When we had to pick Rafa's sister up, we had to go to DFW, which is the last place that Sara was in Texas. Lame... I know, to think about all of this... but... for some reason today I can't help it. Mayhaps it is the bordem of laying around in a hotel room with absolutely nothing to do....

Who knows... hopefully these horrible feelings that I am having will pass...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is very difficult watching one you love suffer and not be able to do anything about it to make it better.....only hope that time and distraction will heal the wounds. hope that the wounds heal into experiences looked at with gentle loving remembrances. we are all so very close.. sometimes i feel there is not a bridge big enuf to cover the gap.but we always must find a way. we are survivors.and what doesnt kill me makes me stronger

Anonymous said...

Hey man-

There are a lot of new changes going on in your life and yeah... maybe some deja vu moments too, but like the other comment says, what doesnt kill us makes us stronger! It's had to be in a new place w/o your family and friends, but great things have been happening for you in recent months. You will be ok babe, enjoy your new apartment and take pictures so I can make sure it is all in the correct spot!
Mwah!
Alex

Powered By Blogger