Monday, June 09, 2008

A very nice weekend and some random thoughts

Well, my mother left yesterday to go back to NYC. It was really nice having her here. I am really looking forward to everyone moving here so that we can all be together again.

At any rate, back to business as usual today. There's lots of work ahead of me today. Also, this week, we are going to be fasting twice. I am looking forward to that. Last week, I learned the valuable lesson of not working out TOO hard when you are fasting. I won't make that same mistake this week.

Today marks 4 months together with Victoria. Quite an awesome 4 months if I must say so. I case any of you have no noticed, I am really happy! Most things in life seemed to have fallen into place. She is awesome. I love her.

I am really looking forward to the Bleach movie on Wednesday night. I have already seen it, but, still, there's nothing quite like seeing it on the big screen. I am not sure yet if it will be subbed or dubbed.

Weekend recap:

  • Friday - V GOT HER GREEN BELT! Mom cooked dinner, but then didn't feel so hot. Just hung out at night.
  • Saturday - Went to the Farmers Market on 4th with V, Mom, Wendy, and Nicky. Later in the day, we went to Ben's house for the next pancake theater. Mom decided not to go b/c she wasn't feeling well, so we ended up just staying for a little bit, then coming back home. We did have a good time while there. V got a ride on Tommy's new bike, we played some foosball, drank some smores milkshakes, and watched almost all of Metalocalypse season one. We stopped on the way and rented The Simpsons Movie, oh yeah... in glorious Blu-Ray. Nom nom nom.
  • Sunday - We took a trip to Macy's @ the Domain in the morning. We ordered some new bed stuff. It came on Saturday and we didn't like it. This trip was to return that stuff. We DID find something that we liked, but they didn't have it in the store. We ordered online. Also, we went out for lunch, mom's treat =). Finally, around 3pm, we took her to the airport, said our goodbyes, and parted ways for now. When we got home, Wendy and Nicky came over for a bit (only to get some rainbow cookies) and hung out with us. We spent the rest of the night doing not much of anything.

I know, my head is all over the place this morning. I guess I'm still sorta sleepy.

Catch you later.

1 comments:

BlueSparrows said...

I had fun with you guys this weekend... and not JUST because ya'll bribed me with cookies and such ;)

Powered By Blogger