Monday, July 28, 2008

Triple Treat

So, I was paging through the listings in the iPhone "restaurants" application again last night and came across this jewel from Little Caesars. I have never had the pleasure of enjoying any of the culinary masterpieces from this fine establishment (and I think I will keep it that way), but never the less, I thought this was hilarious. See annotated image below...

triple treat

In other news... this weekend was a good one. Here's the recap that I know you all love to read (all 3 of you):

Friday night: V went to class as it was her last before testing for her senior green belt (more on that in a minute). When she got home, we were trying to figure out what to do for dinner. After some thought and debate, we finally ended up going to Trudy's. It was delicious... I had not been there in a while. When we got home, we promptly, and in normal fashion as of late ,conked right out.

Saturday: We slept in a bit then got up and got ready to go to the sports center for V's testing. My stomach was NOT feeling all that hot. I think that what I ate at Trudy's just did not sit right with me. Aside from my squirming in my chair, her testing was really great to watch. I am really happy that she invited me. I thought that her form went really well. She did a really good job on it. I was really proud of her b/c I know she was very nervous. Her sparring was even better to watch. Not only were there numerous hook and roundhouses delivered to other people's heads, but straight up sucker punches to their stomachs. Now, I guess you can't really call it a sucker punch b/c you are sparring. It's funny to watch how people will just leave themselves open and get it. Needless to say that was also really good to watch. I was very proud of what I saw. Hopefully, I can sit closer next time =).

As I mentioned before, my stomach was killing me, so I literally drove home at like 80mph. I'm sure that excusable by law, right?

When we got home, we decided that it would be good to finally set that other computer up using my old table as a temporary desk. Then we decided it would be better to swap the futon and desk. THEN we decided that we need to run cables across the room to do that.

I am now the proud owner of 300 feet of Cat5e cable, a crimping tool, and RJ45 jacks. Incidentally, if you need any Cat5e (network) cables made, let me know. I'll be happy to make one for you and 1/2 store cost =).

Anyway... the office now looks a WHOLE lot better and more comfortable. I will take some pictures and post soon.

We also did some work in the garage organizing stuff.

Unfortunately, we did not got Ben's party. I just did not want to be away from facilities for too long, my stomach was killing me.

Sunday: We slept in a little bit again, but then got back to doing stuff in the house. We did some more stuff in the office. It's pretty much done. We got A LOT done in the garage too. That is almost done as well. We also were able to get the futon for the outside front porch weather treated so that it will be all ready for the cushions which are scheduled to come either today or tomorrow. Once it's no longer in the triple #&(@ing digits here, it will be nice to sit outside.

Today... back to work... waiting on cushions, getting grass cut, going to KF to practice with Troy, then teach my class.

Currently pissing me off: Windows Vista Home Basic. Why the FUCK would you remove the ability for someone to connect remotely to your OS. M$ assholes. Most VNC options really suck and are not reliable at all. If anyone knows of a NON-VNC RDP alternative that does not require installing an additional client (like PC Anywhere) OR if anyone knows how to enable or ADD terminal services to Windows Vista Home Basic, please please please let me know.

2 comments:

BlueSparrows said...

Hahaha "3 meat treat" now that's a potential adult movie title if ever I heard one.

I agree, minors - stay away :)

dani said...

I have a solution for your windows issue...get a mac! hee hee :)

Powered By Blogger