Monday, February 26, 2007

Good weekend...

This weekend was really really good.

Thursday - Tested for my 3rd level Brown belt in Kung Fu and my 1st level Brown sash in Tai Chi. I passed both with no problems.

Friday - Didn't really do much. I was pretty fried after work. Me and Steph ate dinner, then went to the Drafthouse on South Lamar to see Reno 911!. It was really funny... I would definitely recommend it.

Saturday - Relaxed for most of the day then went to the Kung Fu demo from 7-9pm. There was some really cool stuff. Steph liked it too which was nice. I hope that I can do something in it next year. I think Skewer The Sun would be nice. I want to compete in the tournament as well.

Sunday - Attended Dragon Pa Kua seminar from 1pm-4pm with Grandmaster Sin. It was rally awesome. That is a really nice form and I am happy that I was able to retain all that he taught.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hard to accept missing out on all of this with you... love and miss you
momsy

Powered By Blogger