Saturday, February 17, 2007

Re: My Last Post and Comments its comments

So yeah, I edit my last post to remove some of the stuff that you all thought may have been to bitchy or whatever. I do agree with you “Anonymous”, that it is unbecoming, however, remember that you are looking at my thoughts at a particular moment in time where I may be particularly stressed out. This is supposed to be an outlet.


Yeah, I realize that I am not the only one that does not particular love everything about my currently 9–5 activities. Turns out I am not oblivious to this fact. However, THIS IS MY BLOG. Not yours. I am not writing for you. I am writing for me.


If you would like for me to write about your pain as well, I would be happy to do so. If you are tired of reading about mine, stop reading. No one is forcing you to come here.


At any rate. I will take the criticism to heart and work on not being so damn bitchy. I will keep my stresses to myself or pursue other avenues of expression.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger