Saturday, March 03, 2007

Taking it easy...

I am so taking it easy this weekend. My body needs a break.

So I found out this week that higher level belt classes are really that much harder than that lower belt classes. I actually did know this already, but I do not think I was prepared for actually how much harder they are. In light of this, I am taking the weekend off. Between the way that work has been and these new classes, I am pretty much shot.

Right now, I am waiting for Steph to get back from running. We went to Sherlock's last night w a few of my friends from work to see this cheesy ass 80's cover band. Some of their songs were good... then, for some reason, they started playing Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit", which is a) NOT AN 80's SONG and b) well, they were really bad at it. It was almost comical.

I think I went off on a tangent. Anyway, when she gets back, we are going to grab a bit, then head to the outlet mall for some summer stuff b/c its starting to get warm here already... yay... Texas ... summer... I... can't........ wait.... blech...

Later tonight we are going to Bagpipes with a few friends from the school to watch the UFC PPV. I can't wait, it is going to be a lot of fun.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger