Monday, March 05, 2007

Wow...just.. wow...

So, Steph showed me this post on MySpace. It was a bulletin that someone posted. Read on for some reading enjoyment.

Without further ado, here is the post:
y must so many ppl bullshit 1 another these days? if it's not females bullshittin guys like they jus tha shyt or every nigga wanna get at them like chea rite babygurl dnt mean 2 bust ur bubble but u ain't really suppose 2 be up on that pedistaol.. lol excuse me as I laugh.. I jus dnt get that shyt.. or when sum 1 ask wats da deal.. babygurl dat mean mean I wanna holla atcha dat means wats da deal.. no more no less!!! I dnt kno who put all tha helium i ya big heads but i'll let dat shyt go.. an my fella's come on now stop tryna holla at these lame females makin think they da shyt like dat when they aint!!! not sayin' all tha females but u kno who u r.. yall nigga's need 2 get ya shyt str8 an stop playin' cause u makin us real nigga's look bad mayne!!!

As far as as I go I got a music page so dats a reason y I hit up some ppl I gotta kno if u like my shyt or not ya feel. u dnt a dude 2 send u a request w/o readin ur shyt.. then read mine an u would kno wat I do..

I jus think nigga's an females need 2 get they shyt str8 these days!! a if ya on here 4 freak purposes then say so, an if not then say that shyt 2.. u gota mouth.. damn it use it!!!!!

DIS TROUBLE AN IMMA END DIS WIT REAL RECOGNIZES REAL!!!! 100

1 comments:

The Fabalicious Alie-X said...

2 WEEKS LATE BUT omg! LMAO

Powered By Blogger