Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Today was...

...a long ass day...


I woke up at 730am to get to work by 9. I made breakfast, got ready and left. I worked on my issues from home. When I got to work, I went to my training from 9am until about 12pm. Then, I had to send the packages with the presents home for Christmas. But ... god damnit, I forgot my badge for my discount. So, I went home, got the badge and went to DHL. When I got there, I was told that I could not use my debit card ( despite that every single time before I have ). So I ran to the bank, pulled out the EXACT freaking amount of money, then went back and did the damn thing. Basically, it went like this... Work -> Home -> DHL -> Bank -> DHL. Argh... needless to say, I was late back to my training.

After that, I had some more training, then a certification test at 3pm. I am happy to say that I am now a Double CLP for R6 and R7 Lotus Notes/Domino. Sweet...

After that, I was planning on going home, but my manager asked me to work the 5pm-7pm shift b/c some ppl were out sick. I agreed b/c I am nice. I stayed at work until about 710pm and then left to go to Costco. I picked up what I needed, got gas for my car, and then FINALLY went home.

One nice thing that happened today was that a very nice woman that I work with sent me a really nice gift basket to say "Thank You" for working so hard on one of the issues that I had with her. It was really nice to see and very unexpected.

When I got home, I started getting dinner ready, did a little work out and even found time to remote in to my parents computer and update/fix a few things for them. All I have to do now is take a show and crawl into bed. I hope that tomorrow will not be so hectic.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger