Monday, December 18, 2006

Parents are gone...

Well, my parents left yesterday and I am sad. Honestly, in all the times that we have visited, this has been the worst time to say goodbye. They were here and visited for a week. I cannot express in words how good it was to have them here. It's amazing how good your mother's cooking or your father's advice can be after they have not been within close reach for a good while. I honestly choked it back for about 3 hours after leaving the airport yesterday and have been in somewhat of a malaise today. I hope I see them again soon... = (



Anyway...

I went back to kung fu tonight and learned some new things. It is really tough getting back even after just one week of being out. I felt very behind, almost like I have not been practicing enough. All in all, I feel like I am a little off track. The whole week my parents were here, I was relatively in active and did not eat all that well. In that way, I sort of don't like the holidays... why do we have to wait until these times to do these things.. to get together with family... to make the foods that we love? Why all at once? Oh well... I don't have any answers.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i know this is really late... but we are all really lucky ducks arent we?

it hurts how much i love you

Powered By Blogger