Thursday, December 21, 2006

DUN ... done ...

I am done... DUN DONE with my Christmas shopping. I finally stopped by a few places and finished up getting Steph some stuff for her stocking. I think that she will like it.

I am so god damn tired. I went to four different places tonight trying to find two god damn things. Nutella and wonton skins. One store ( HEB ) had ONE (1) jar of Nutella. I guess 50% isn't that bad. I can go to the Asian market tomorrow for some wonton skins. This is for Steph to make chocolate wontons to being over to Carina's house on Christmas. Sounds delicious and well worth the running around.

While I was out, I also bought another Dan Millman book. I read "The Path of the Peaceful Warrior" and I absolutely loved it. I have been wanting to read another one of his books for quite some time now. I also got a book of shots of NYC from the air for like $6... very cool.

Other than that, I know that I am supposed to be happy and all but I just feel kinda sad lately. Don't get me wrong, I am very excited for Christmas and spending it with Steph and her family. I think it's just that I miss my family a lot. The realization that this is my first Christmas in 26 years ever away from them is saddening, but I guess it had to happen at some point.

I have also been tired and sorta burnt from working. I have been going through training for DB2 and Domino. That has been exhausting due to all of the waiting around that I have to due during exercises. If you have dealt with these products before, you will know what I am talking about.

At any rate, Steph should be home in a bit and I have to go finish up dinner. Happy holidays to all!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yes you are right ...sad covers it.but helps us to look forward to the future and the ABSOLUTE joy of being together....in fact our hearts are entangled so i never feel far away..love you and stephie more than words

Powered By Blogger